So here are my Bento efforts.
I was using a very lovely Bento Lunch Box from Munchkin.
I enjoyed making the Bento Lunch Boxes in this way but it did take a lot of time up. I have it on good authority you can however also fit a good ol’ cheese sandwich, grapes or other fruit slices and yoghurt in the little compartments and we all know that takes about 3 minutes – winner. So if you are not a blue pasta, puy lentils as garden dirt and noodle panda type the box is still going to work out for you.
(Yes that really is blue pasta from the anti-Bento lady.)
Here are some of the details about the box I’ve used:
Click Lock Bento Mealtime Set
- Create healthy and fun meals for toddler when on the go at nursery, days out or visiting family
- Keeps food separate and fresh
- 8 piece set includes 2 smaller, removable compartments for fruit, veg, yoghurts or snacks
- Includes a fork and spoon stored inside lid
- Space on base to write child’s name