How To Find Out How Much You’ve Paid in PayPal Fees
If you haven’t been keeping a tally as you’ve earned through the year it can be a nightmare to find a total. I spent ages going through my PayPal account trying to find it. It just wasn’t there. So this is a very short post, on How To Find Out How Much You’ve Paid in PayPal Fees.
Eventually, with no luck I started hunting through the forums and eventually, found this:
- Download your transaction history for the year and import it into Microsoft Excel. Make sure to download your history as “Comma” or “Tab Delimited.”
- Change the column format to Accounting. Here’s how:
- Select the column where your fees are listed by clicking the letter at the top of the column. The entire column should be highlighted.
- Right-click on the highlighted area and select Format Cells.
- Select Number and then Accounting in the ‘Category’ list, and select 2 decimal points.
- Click OK.
- Click on the empty cell under the last amount in the Fee column, then click the Auto Sum button on the right side of the toolbar.
- Press the Enter key to complete the sum action. Your total fees will be calculated and entered into the cell you clicked on in Step 5.
For help on Excel have a look here – Basic Excel Help.
Hope that helps!