What is yellow and green and could save your newborn’s life?
What makes this helicopter so special?
- The Children’s Air Ambulance is a Charity which offers a free helicopter transfer service to critically ill babies, and their care teams.
- No other Air Ambulance in the country is fitted with this state-of-the-art specialist paediatric equipment such as stretchers and intensive care monitoring equipment.
- ‘Baby – pod’ – This special life support system; designed for babies, comprises of medical glass, and essential monitoring equipment
- The speed dramatically cuts transfer times between local hospitals and specialist paediatric centres
- It is the only one of it’s kind.
|Bottom left/right & middle right: Baby Pod|
|Right to left Momma Mojo, Two Monsters and Me , Hogan the Hilarious & Mrs Shilts.|
|Right: Map with pins for helipads, teams, heli-petrol stations, routes etc.|
Left: CEO Andy Williamson talking us through the map ‘pulley system’*
Take a minute to find out more about them, the team and read about their amazing rescue news on their site