Must Visit London Attractions for Christmas and New Year
London, one of the most visited cities in the United Kingdom, mostly due to its unrivalled events and ease of access. Many people plan to do something fabulous for Christmas or New Year. This year why not check out the attractions below, and make it a festive period to remember.
- River Thames Christmas Dinner Cruise on The Harmony – this three-hour cruise includes a drink on arrival, a three course festive meal, and a live band! As well as a selection of hot drinks, cold beers and, chilled wine. The evening views, London lights reflecting on the water as you travel and freshly prepared food – bliss.
- Santa Flights at the British Airways i360 – Imagine the delight of the kids travelling 450ft in the air with Santa! The price of the ticket includes a gift from Santa too. Great views and Santa – what more could you want?
- The London New Year’s Eve Ball – Apres 2017 – The most lavish New Years party of the season. Battersea Evolution is transformed into an alpine wonderland. Tickets include a wine and canapé reception, four course banquet, unlimited house beer, wine and soft drinks, dodgems, alpine games, fireworks and so much more.
- Planet Hollywood Boogie Nights – Ideal for families, it has an early seating option. Kids under 12 are half price too. Ticket price includes four course menu, glass of bubbles on arrival, party hats and poppers, live band, DJ, and a fun and festive atmosphere.
- The Shard NYE Party 2018 – A super luxe party, tickets include cocktail on arrival, Champagne Lanson at midnight. Dj Santero from 10pm till 2am, an amazing goodie bag, and 360 views of the London fireworks at night. A lot of bang for your buck.
For amazing pricing on these events and more, check out Discount London and pick up the tickets o the year at a snip of the price.